Are You Ready To Provide A Safe, Decent, Affordable Home For Your Family?
- Are you unable to obtain a conventional home loan?
- Is your current home overpriced, overcrowded or in disrepair?
- Are you willing to help us build your new home?
- Are you able to make monthly mortgage and escrow payments?
- Do you meet the income limits listed?
# OF PEOPLE IN HOUSEHOLD MINIMUM* MAXIMUM* 1 $11,100 $18,449 2 $12,650 $21,049 3 $14,250 $23,699 4 $15,800 $26,299 5 $17,100 $28,449 6 $18,350 $30,349 7 $19,600 $32,649 8 $20,900 $34,749 *Income levels are set annually by US Department of Housing & Urban Development and are 30-60% of the median income. (Note: Minimum income limits have been adjusted to reflect the income required to afford the mortgage payment for the house size required for the family size.)
*FY 2012 income limits summary–HUD
If You Meet Any Of This Criteria, Contact Us Today For More Information.