PLEASE NOTE: All bidders at Habitat for Humanity, Lexington, NC USA acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of sale and agree to be bound thereby. If you do not understand any of these terms or conditions, please ask a staff member for clarification before registering.
1. Identification – All purchasers are required to be registered to bid and shall supply Habitat for Humanity, Lexington, NC USA with their full name, email address and telephone number.
2. Addition to or withdrawal from sale – The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed or to sell at this auction items not listed.
3. The auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the end-of-auction price.
4. Dispute between bidders – If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
5. Condition of items sold – The auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as is” and without recourse.
6. Manner of payment – All lots are to be paid in full by cash, approved check, Mastercard, Visa, or Debit Card. Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise until a buyer’s check clears and reserves the right to not accept a check. There will be a $35.00 service charge for any check returned from the bank for any reason.
7. All measurements and sizes – are approximate.
8. Minimum bids – to be placed on some items.
9. Removal – shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified, and shall have the option of removing and storing or reselling at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased. NO LOT MAY BE TAKEN FROM Habitat for Humanity, Lexington, NC USA UNTIL CHECKED OUT BY AUCTION STAFF.
10. Claims – No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from premises.
11. Records – The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
12. All lots – to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL.
13. Additional terms and conditions – Any additional terms or conditions of sale, added by auctioneer, shall be announced prior to auction.